Yoga Weekends 2023
Inhale The Future, Exhale The Past
It's not about being good at something. It's about being good to yourself.
"Yoga is the journey of the self, through the self, to the self." -- The Bhagavad Gita
A wide range of physical, mental, spiritual, and emotional benefits are associated with yoga, an ancient practice in which physical poses are performed, deep breathing is practiced, and concentration is exercised.
When done correctly, yoga enacts many benefits that help to improve a person's quality of life; such benefits include: encouraging better sleep, aiding in focus, improvement of balance, posture, & flexibility, increased focus, better blood flow, and boosted immunity.
Due to popular demand our 2023 Yoga Break have sold out. However we have opened a new date on Friday 20th October. Our Two-Night Yoga Break is available for check-in on 20th October 2023 and has been designed to promote complete rejuvenation by offering a weekend that combines yoga, spa, wild swimming and dining.
Itinerary For The Weekend
- 15:00 Hotel Check-in
- 16:30 Meet the teacher
- 17:00 – 18:00 Sivananda Yoga: This style of yoga has its roots in Hatha yoga and a strong focus on the health and physical well-being of the yogi. It follows 12 main poses which ensure the whole body is exercised through stretching and toning the muscles, joints, the spine and the entire skeletal system. The practice includes regular intervals of relaxation to enable the body and mind to let go and rebalance.
- 19:00 welcome drinks before dinner at your own leisure
- 10:00 - 11:30 Experience the power of "Cold Water Swimming" with Cornish Kelpie Open Water Swim Coaching. This is a fun beginner course is for those at the start of their sea dipping/swimming journey. We coach you in water safety, cold water techniques and build sea confidence. Followed by Hot Chocolates and blankets to warm you up after your dip. You can wear whatever gives you the post swim “high” experience so either a swimsuit, swimsuit with wetsuit boots &/or gloves or wetsuit, whichever you prefer.
- 17:00 – 18:00 Relaxing candlelight restorative yoga: we will be focusing on releasing deep physical and emotional tension in the hips and lower back. Using fully supported yoga poses this practice really gives you the chance to unwind and let go. We will finish with a wonderfully peaceful guided meditation.
- 08:20 – 09:20 Vinyasa flow yoga: in this session we will move, in time with our breath, from one pose directly into the next. Vinyasa yoga helps to create heat in the body, burns toxins and creates strength and flexibility in the body and mind.
- 11:00 Hotel Check-Out