Fistral Beach Hotel and Spa
Hotel in Newquay, the perfect base for holidays and exploring Cornwall
Fistral Beach Hotel and Spa is an adults-only hotel directly overlooking Newquay’s iconic Fistral beach in Cornwall.
The contemporary beachfront property has been a much-loved destination for coastal getaways, wild Cornish adventures and romantic summer breaks for years, thanks to its unparalleled location and jaw-dropping views across the bay.
The hotel is home to 71 stylish rooms ranging from comfortable Standard Rooms, where guests fall asleep to the sound of the ocean, to Best Rooms with sweeping vistas across Fistral beach, sea-view bathtubs and outdoor balconies - perfect for wave-watching and stargazing. A Suite is also available for a lucky few, which boasts a spacious lounge area, private balcony with sliding doors and an in-room hot tub, where guests can lay back, relax and enjoy the view, champagne in hand.
The adult-only hotel in Newquay is home to the 2 AA Rosette Restaurant Dune, offering seasonally inspired dishes, with one of the best views in Cornwall and the stunning beachfront cocktail spot, Bay Bar is perfect for a pre or after-dinner drink.
Fistral Beach Hotel and Spa’s elegant spa boasts an Indoor Heated Vitality Pool, Hot Tub, Steam Room, Sauna and Tranquil Relaxation Room allowing the space and time to nourish the mind, soothe the soul and relax the body. An array of GAIA treatments and therapies are on offer all of which use natural, GAIA Skincare natural products.
Newquay airport is a short journey away, with handy routes flying to and from London airports as well as connecting flights from America to Ireland. The perfect base for holidays in Cornwall, the Fistral Beach Hotel and Spa’s coastal location means it’s in reach to explore the Cornish coastline and quaint towns the Southwest has on offer. Discover the iconic fishing town of Padstow on the North Cornish Coast or head to the small fishing town of Port Isaac and share ground with those famed for the series Doc Martin.
Fistral, known far and wide to be one of Cornwall’s best and most beautiful beaches, is just moments away from the hotel. With its long, white-sanded beach and azure waters, Fistral gives the beaches of the Caribbean a run for their money. Also widely renowned for being one of the UK’s top surfing destinations, grab a board and enjoy the waves with a surfing lesson with our friends at Quiksilver Surf School Newquay.
Find out more about our range of spa, dining and leisure breaks below.
- Check availability
Book direct benefits
- Best Price Guarantee: Booking directly to gain access to the best rates and availability that may not be showing with other third-party booking platforms. Access to Advance rates for early-booking savings.
- Flexible Booking: Access more flexible booking options when booking directly including the ability to change or cancel your reservation and the ability to choose your room type or location.
- Loyalty Programs: Booking directly with the hotel will allow you to join our loyalty program that reward you for booking directly. Our Loyalty Club is free to join and includes exclusive discounts, free upgrades, and other perks that are not available through third-party booking sites. Earn points for each pound spent within the hotel to redeem against experiences on future visits.
- Personalised Service: When you book directly with us, you have the opportunity to speak with hotel staff directly to personalise your stay. For a more personalised experience, hotel staff can answer your questions, provide recommendations, and include room extra’s waiting for you on arrival.
- Spa Access and discounts: Have access to our spa facilities and fitness classes from 12pm on date of check in and until 12pm on day of departure and be spoilt with 10% off pre-booked spa treatments